Include your Event
Updated: Jun 19, 2021
Oeuvre A Participatory Service Ltd, is proud to open the doors, to your event, whether digital and/or live attendance. We are more than an event database/ticket service, and we are excited to support you to reach new audiences, globally.
Our brochure is out
Browse our E-brochure below or request an email copy. You will notice the multiple options of marketing and promotional platforms, Oeuvre is offering to you, from the Performing, Creative, Visual and Alternative Arts. Each platform calendar accepts all genres and styles, opening up new works for audiences around the world.
There are no boundaries, and while Oeuvre does produce series for artists to participate in, we have not limited 3rd parties, who wish for a simple ‘showcase’ platform of their own event, without a catch.
No fixed space – great!
We support everyone who are looking to bring a new lease of life to 'Live attendance and Digital' as 'one'. Our team are exceptionally aware, and are specialists in your art form, to advise, if required.
The software we use is able to take your recordings and/or live steaming to broadcast in secure and good Wifi conditions (country and weather permitting). We advise and cross check before anything is uploaded to the public. An audio ‘over dubbing’ service is available, therefore limiting the worry of not having in-sink performances.
Key noticeable differences, in comparison to other platforms..
· Our scope is 40+ art forms and genres
· We are bespoke to the arts sector, no meetings on our system.
· We are open to everyone as ‘one’ global community
· We focus upon participatory 'events'
· We have a Learning resource service as a ‘add on’.
· We offer wider dual options, that draw higher audience engagement
· We personalise to your event, including ticket and chair layout design
· We are 1st cohort 'Covid Champions' and follow the regulations.
· We offer you more options in ticket revenue return.
· We send out E-brochures of 3rd party events, as ‘blasts’ for schools, outreach and Inclusion communities.
· We use QR, Track & Trace, SMS, Email registering for your events.
· We have Online digital stores/shops
· Our own Radio/Podcasting/Live Stream platforms are all personalised.
Digital version: http://online.flipbuilder.com/hfmuv/bepi/mobile/index.html
Email direct for a Pdf copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will we accept you?
The list below is not exclusive, an example of the types of event outcomes across art genres.
· Concerts, Recitals, Gigs, Masterclasses
· Gala’s, Showcases, Documentaries -shorts (Arts only)
· Digital Art sells, Gallery Tours, Workshops, Residences, open house,
· Standup, Productions, Shows, Musicals, Demonstrations (Arts)
· Festivals, Contests, Premieres (Arts)
· Trailer shows, Karaoke, Dance-Rap battles
· Plays, Urban Poetry, Radio plays
Hosting Arts Educational Events
If you are looking for that educational twist, for a conference, training session, learning demonstration, podcast or zoom, Oeuvre will recommend our sister company: Everyone’s A…Ltd. The specialism is Arts Education for 0-19 years though curriculum design, tailored events and learning resources.
There are separated departments though Art, Dance, Music, Drama, Backstage Arts and Circus. Everyone’s A..has the appropriate safeguarding and online safety required for youth and school privacy.
Contact us with your event programme details, and particular requirements for a consultation.
Facebook Calendar: @oeuvreservice